GUARDIAN RAYA WITH DARLIE CONTEST
Organizer & Qualification
- GUARDIAN RAYA WITH DARLIE Contest ["Contest"] is organized by Hawley & Hazel Marketing (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, Malaysia (Registration No. 198301010293 (105656-T)) ["Organizer"] and is open to all Malaysians residents age 18 and above (as of 2022) with a valid MyKad ["Participant"].
- Individuals from the following groups are not eligible to participate in this contest:
- Employees of the Organizer [including associated and related companies] and their immediate family members [children, parents, siblings, including spouses]; and/ or
- The Representative, staff, employees and / or agents of the advertising and / or promotion services of the Organizer [including its affiliated and related companies], and their immediate family members [children, parents, siblings, including spouses].
- Individuals who have a direct relationship with the staff of the Organizer [including associates and related companies]
- This contest will take place from 28 March 2022 at "00:00:001" to 26 April 2022 at "23:59:59”"["Contest Period"]. The Organizer reserves the right to amend the Contest Period at any time without prior notice. All entries received outside the Contest Period will be automatically canceled.
Contest Entries and Eligibility
- To participate in the contest, participants must purchase a minimum of RM20 worth of DARLIE All Shiny White or DARLIE Gum & Teeth Protect toothpaste range or any DARLIE toothbrush in a single receipt at participating business partner’s outlets, nationwide. [see "Participating Business Partner"].
Participating Business Partner: Guardian Health & Beauty Sdn. Bhd. (Nationwide)
- Purchase a minimum of RM20 worth of DARLIE All Shiny White or DARLIE Gum & Teeth Protect toothpaste range or any DARLIE toothbrush in a single receipt at the Participating Business Partner's stores in Malaysia (Nationwide) (with a valid receipt dated within the Contest Period) is considered as a valid entry in this Contest ["Proof of Purchase"].
Participants will need to submit their entries via WhatsApp [" Submission / Mode of Entry"]
- How to Participate:
- Any complete and submitted entries should contain the following:
- Snap a clear and full picture of the receipt ["Proof of Purchase"] showing a purchase of a minimum of RM20 worth of DARLIE All Shiny White or DARLIE Gum & Teeth Protect Toothpaste range or any DARLIE toothbrush in a single receipt from the Participating Business Partner’s stores in Malaysia (Nationwide). The original receipt must be kept as winners will be asked to produce proof of purchase when contacted.
- Send the clear and full picture of the receipt to 017-341 2180 together with your complete personal details of Full Name, MyKad Number. (e.g. Sofia Bt Adel, 901801-10-5411).
- The Organizer shall reserve the right to request for evidence of the hardcopy of the Proof of Purchase for verification and prize contest. Participants are required to keep all original receipts (as Proof of Purchase). Failure to do so upon request will result in the disqualification and prize forfeiture.
- Contest entry which is complete, the valid and clear Proof of Purchase shall be submitted via WhatsApp simultaneously or concurrently with personal details and answer will be considered as a valid entry.
- The Organizer will not send an acknowledgment report for the entries received via WhatsApp.
- Participants can send as many entries with valid purchase requirement fulfilled during the Contest Period. One receipt per entry and each receipt is only entitled for entry of ONE (01) Contest. If there’s another Contest during the same period at the same retailer, shopper need to fulfill the different valid purchase requirement in separate receipts.
- Participants can send as many entries but every ONE (01) receipt is eligible for ONE (01) entry only.
- Every One (1) receipt at minimum of RM20 worth of DARLIE All Shiny White or DARLIE Gum & Teeth Protect toothpaste range or any DARLIE toothbrush submitted will be eligible for ONE (1) entry only.
- One (1) receipt with RM20 worth of any DARLIE All Shiny White or Gum & Teeth Protect toothpaste range products or any DARLIE toothbrush products = One (1) Entry only
- One (1) receipt with RM100 worth of any DARLIE All Shiny White or Gum & Teeth Protect toothpaste range products or any DARLIE toothbrush products = One (1) Entry only
- An increase in purchase (more than RM20) in a single receipt will NOT increase the number of entries.
- Each receipt is only entitled for one (1) contest of prize of one (1) contest at any point of time.
If any participant has participated different contest with one same receipt and has shortlisted as winner, participant is only allowed to redeem ONE (01) prize.
- Participants to decide which Contest prizes to redeem with the ONE (01) receipt and the other prizes will be forfeited and given to next winning participant.
- Each participant will only be eligible for ONE (01) prize throughout the entire Contest Period;
- All contest must be made prior to the expiry date. If participant fails to redeem the Organizer will not entertain any request for deferment / extension.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for any other prizes.
- The Prize is valid based on first come first serve basis and/or while stocks last basis.
- Participants may be required to present proof of identification and Proof of Purchase during or before the contest prize for the purpose of validation and checking. Receipt that is tampered with /faded /damaged /duplicated will be considered invalid and will then be disqualified automatically for this Contest.
- The Organizer reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes with that of similar value at any time at their absolute discretion without prior notice. All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for other prizes.
- If any matters arise from the usage of the winning prize (Zalora Gift Card), the Organizer nor agency will not be responsible. Therefore, winners are required to liaise directly with the provider (Zalora).
- All entries must be received via WhatsApp only; any other form of submission will not be entertained.
- Contest winners will be chosen based on the following:
- Contest entry which is complete, the valid and clear Proof of Purchase shall be submitted via WhatsApp simultaneously or concurrently with complete details of participants; Full Name, MyKad Number. (e.g. Sofia Bt Adel, 901801-10-5411).
- The information provided must be the correct.
- Submit a valid and clear proof of purchase receipt. Receipt that is tampered with /faded /damaged/ duplicated will be considered invalid and will then be disqualified automatically for this Contest.
Winners will be selected in the following manner:
- Winners will be selected based on first-come-first serve basis up till total 50pcs of Zalora RM150 Gift Card is fully redeemed or contest period ended, whichever comes first.
Prize: 50 x Zalora RM150 Gift Card
- Valid for Zalora Online usage only
- Voucher valid for 12 months
- Voucher will be in the form of E-Voucher
The following entries will be disqualified:
- unclear, incomplete, duplicate, copies, illegible or incorrect entries; and/or
- entries that violate the Terms and Conditions, any applicable laws and/or regulations.
In addition, the Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any Participant(s) that:
- undermines, has or attempted to undermine the operation of the Contest by fraud, cheating or deception; and/or
- are not eligible or unable to provide proof of eligibility to participate in the Contest for verification by Organizer when requested.
- In the event of a disqualification after a Prize has been awarded, the Organizer reserves the right to demand for the return of the Prize or payment of its value from the disqualified Participant.
Liability & Responsibility
- Unless stipulated otherwise, all transportation cost, internet charges, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or any kind of expenses incurred by the Participants in connection with this Contest (whether for the purpose of joining, participating in or receiving any benefit or prizes from the Contest) or for the purpose of prize contest or related travelling are the sole responsibility of the Winner, and the Organizer, its affiliates, authorized agents or participating agencies accepts no responsibility whatsoever for these costs/charges/fees/expenses.
- The Organizer, its affiliates, authorized third parties and participating agencies accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, delayed in the post, or due to computer, IT or any technological error. The Participant is responsible for ensuring that his or her entry complies with all the rules and terms and conditions of the Contest, and that his or her entry reaches the Organizer in the form required by the Organizer.
- By participating, you give permission to the Organizer to process your personal data which is provided for validation purposes.
- The Organizer has the right to elect a third party ["Agency"] to process purchaser’s personal data.
- The Organizer shall take necessary precautions to ensure that purchaser’s personal data is protected. The Agency will likewise adhere to the same precautionary measures.
- By entering this Contest, all participants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Organizer, its affiliates and agencies, and their employees, officers, directors and representatives from any claims, losses or damages arising out of or in connection with their participation in this Contest (including but not limited to, any error in computing any transaction, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment, infringement of any Intellectual Property Rights including but not limited to Copy right), any Contest-related activities and the acceptance and/or use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded hereunder.
- All costs incurred by the Participant in relation to and/or with respect to the Contest and Prize including without limitation postal charges or Internet Service Provider (ISP) charges (if applicable), all transport costs, communication charges, accommodation, meal costs and other related costs incurred by the Participant as a result of and/or pursuant to his/her participation in the Contest collection and additional costs related to the prize shall be solely borne by the Participant. The Organizer shall not be under any obligation to reimburse the Participant for any of such costs and expenses incurred thereof.
- The Participant acknowledges that his/her participation in the contest shall be at his/her own risks.
- The Organizer, its agents, sponsors, representatives, affiliates and their respective directors, officers and employees, agents and assigns shall not be liable and/or responsible to any Participant in respect of:
- any failure to win a Prize in the contest, defective Prizes due to his/her negligence, act and/or omission or misuse of Prizes or any other loss, damages, costs, expenses, claims, liabilities, injury, death, accidents suffered by the Participant during the Contest or arising out of or in connection with the Contest, the participation by the Participant in the Contest and/or the Prizes awarded.
- any delay and/or failure in receiving and sending a contest Entry as a result of any network, communication, ISP or system error, interruption and/or failure experienced by the Organizer or the Participant’s telecommunication service provider and/or resulting from participation or the downloading of any materials in the Contest.
- any error (including error in notification of contest winners), omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorized access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside the Organizer's control.
- The Organizer, its agents, sponsors and representatives shall not be liable to perform any of their obligations in respect of the contest and this Terms and Conditions, rules and regulations in respect of the contest where they are unable to do so as a result of circumstances beyond its control and shall not be liable to compensate the Participants in any manner whatsoever in such circumstances.
The decision of the Organizer shall be final, binding and shall not be disputed. Any objection and / or complaint will not be entertained.
Contest Winners Notification
- All successful winners will be notified via calls or Whatsapp messenger to participants. All prizes must be claimed within 2 months from the notice period. The prize will be invalid and withdrawn if the participant fails to claim the prize within the stipulated period. The Organizer will not entertain any request for a deferment of the grace period.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify the participant's failure to comply with the prize collection procedure as determined by the Organizer.
- The Organizer reserves the right to appoint a third party to handle the process of verifying the Contest winners and for the purpose of delivery of prizes / merchandise.
- All calls or contact session may be monitored and recorded for record-keeping, training and quality-assurance purposes either by the organizer or appointed third party.
By accepting the Contest prize, the winner will therefore indicate that authorization is given to the Organizer and its agencies to use the names and / or photographs of the participants for publicity, advertising and / or marketing purposes without any notice and / or compensation.
Changes to Terms & Conditions
The Organizer reserves the right to change, amend, delete or add to this contest Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time and the Participants are bound to such changes.
The Organizer also reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend or suspend this contest in the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond reasonable control.
Personal Data Protection Act 2010
Notice under Section 7 of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”) to consumers of Hawley & Hazel Marketing (M) Sdn. Bhd.
Under the PDPA, there are various requirements that regulate the processing of your personal data as an individual ("Individual"). It informs the Individual of your rights under the PDPA, including actions Individuals may take to exercise such rights and its consequences, and in particular: -
(a) That we ["Organizer"] collect your personal data directly from the entry;
(b) Individual's personal data is collected for the "Guardian RAYA with DARLIE" Contest;
(c) Individual has the right to access and correct your personal data once given;
(d) Individual’s personal data is disclosed to an elected Agency / Organizer for processing;
(e) The personal data requested from individual will only be used for the Contest
(f) The personal data given is obligatory and all incomplete entries will render the participation void;
(g) Individual's personal data will be validated upon confirming entries and if there are changes to the personal data, the individual is required to update the Organizer.
(h) For much more information regarding data collection and processing and related issues, please see our website https://www.DARLIE.com.my/en/corporate-info/privacy for details.