2022 DARLIE TOOTHBRUSH TRIAL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE CAMPAIGN
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By participating in the '2022 Darlie Toothbrush Trial Money Back Guarantee’ ("Campaign"), you (“Claimant”) acknowledged and agreed to be bound by the following terms and conditions: -
- The Campaign is organized by Hawley & Hazel Marketing (M) Sdn Bhd ("Organizer") and is open to all Malaysians aged 18 and above (as of 2022) with a valid MyKad.
- Individuals from the following groups are not eligible to participate in this Campaign:
- Employees of the Organizer [including associated and related companies] and their immediate family members [children, parents, siblings, including spouses]; and/ or
- The Representative, staff, employees and / or agents of the advertising and / or promotion services of the Organizer [including its affiliated and related companies], and their immediate family members [children, parents, siblings, including spouses].
- Individuals who have a direct relationship with the staff of the Organizer [including associates and related companies]
- The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any Claimant who does not comply with any of the Terms and Conditions or if Organizer is of the view that the Claimant fails to satisfy any of the criteria.
- The campaign starts on 1st May 2022, 00:00am and ends on 31st December 2022, 11:59pm ("Campaign Period"). All requests for refunds will be valid from 1st May 2022, 00:00am to 31st December 2022, 11:59pm. However, all Proof of Purchase must be within the Campaign Period.
- Refund request only valid within 30 days trial period from purchase date of any Darlie toothbrush product. Any submission beyond 30 days trial period will not be entitled for refund.
HOW TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK
- Step 1
Scan QR code or enter http://bit.ly/DarlieMBG to participate in this Campaign.
- Step 2
- WhatsApp opens with welcome message "Darlie Money Back Guarantee” then press SEND to join.
- Input number option 3 and press send
- Follow the instructions to answer all questions
- Provide following personal details:
- Attach images of payment receipt (‘Proof of Purchase’) and purchased eligible product(s). One (1) receipt entitles for one (1) refund.
- Step 3
- After submission have been successfully validated, confirmation message with Microsoft Form link will be sent via same WhatsApp channel.
- Click Microsoft Form link to open the form.
- Complete the form by filling in Full name as per NRIC, NRIC No, Email Address, Bank Name and Bank Account Number.
- This Campaign is valid for the purchase of only Darlie manual toothbrush products.
PARTICIPATING BUSINESS PARTNERS
- This Campaign applies to the product you purchased from Darlie Official Retail Partners both online and in-store for Darlie Toothbrushes in the territory subject to verification.
- Each request for refund must be submitted with a valid receipt (“Proof of Purchase”).
- Every request for a refund will only be made based on the following criteria:
- Valid Proof of Purchase. Product must be purchased during the Campaign Period.
- All questions must be completed.
- The refund amount will be based on the value paid for Darlie product(s) and cannot be transferred, exchanged for any other product, or claimed at point of purchase. The refund amount will also be deductible from the value of any promotion vouchers, stated retail value of gift-with-purchase that consumer enjoyed at the point of purchase.
- Upon verification, the refund amount based on the purchase price of the product will be credited to you via Online Bank Transfer based on personal details provided by the Claimant in Step 3(G). It is the responsibility of the Claimant to provide a correct and valid bank name and bank account numbers. The Organizer shall not be liable if the particular details provided by the Claimant are found to be incorrect.
- All refunds will be processed within thirty (30) working days after the receipt has been validated.
- Organizer decision on all matters relating to this Campaign is final. Organizer reserves the right to change these terms and conditions or discontinue the Campaign at any time. In the event the Organizer decides to discontinue the Campaign, the Organizer will still process claims made before that date and issue refunds if those claims are accepted.
- You are not required to return the Product to the Organizer.
- The selected Claimant eligible for refunds will be contacted via WhatsApp after receipt validated successfully within 3 working days. If any selected Claimant cannot be contacted, all unclaimed refunds will be forfeited and no correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
- The Organizer reserves the right, at its discretion, to provide an alternative refund of equivalent value without prior notice. Refund is non-transferable.
- Entries will be disqualified if: - The Organizer discovered that one same receipt is being submitted for different entries; entries that are incomplete, defective, unreadable, late, and without proper Proof of Purchase or inadequate Proof of Purchase. Proof of delivery and submission is not proof of receipt. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any entry without prior notice.
- The Organizer may at its sole and absolute discretion amend the terms and conditions set herein without any prior notice. All decisions relating to this Campaign is final and binding on all Participants of this Campaign, and no correspondence will be entertained.
- If for any reason the Campaign is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to technical failures, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other cause beyond the control of the Organizer which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Campaign, the Organizer reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the claim process, and, subject to any written directions given by a relevant Regulatory Authority, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Consumer Protection Act 1999 and any other implied warranties under the consumer protection laws in the Territory (Non- Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Organizer (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Campaign.
- The Organizer reserves the right to vary, extend, suspend or terminate this Campaign at its sole discretion or if the Campaign is not capable of being continued for whatever reasons.
- Claimants' information provided that is incomplete, illegible, damaged, delayed or do not have valid or adequate proof of purchase will be disqualified.
- All calls or contact session may be monitored and recorded for record-keeping, training and quality-assurance purposes either by the organizer or appointed third party.
Personal Data Protection Act 2010
Notice under Section 7 of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”) to consumers of Hawley & Hazel Marketing (M) Sdn. Bhd.
Under the PDPA, there are various requirements that regulate the processing of your personal data as an individual (“Individual”). It informs the Individual of your rights under the PDPA, including actions Individuals may take to exercise such rights and its consequences, and in particular: -
(a) That we [“Organizer”] collect your personal data directly from the entry;
(b) Individual’s personal data is collected for the 2022 Darlie Toothbrush Trial Money Back Guarantee;
(c) Individual has the right to access and correct your personal data once given;
(d) Individual’s personal data is disclosed to an elected Agency / Organizer for processing;
(e) The personal data requested from individual will only be used for the Campaign
(f) The personal data given is obligatory and all incomplete entries will render the participation void;
(g) Individual’s personal data will be validated upon confirming entries and if there are changes to the personal data, the individual is required to update the Organizer.
(h) For much more information regarding data collection and processing and related issues, please refer to our website https://www.darlie.com.my/en/corporate-info/privacy for details.
For further questions about this Campaign, please visit https://www.facebook.com/DarlieMalaysia/ or contact Darlie Customer Service at 03-7952 8999 Operating Hours: 9.00am- 5.00pm (Mondays - Friday, excluding Public Holidays).